venerdì 4 febbraio 2011

Society SM - May 13, 2009 - Catherine De Sade contrat de soumission bdsm

conservative bdsm
It started with an email from Catherine De Sade, I set the date, and when she got here it became obvious to me that her masochistic ways were going to be the treat that I've been looking for. She was determining to let me do anything that I wanted to, and I did...from a gay bdsm carpus suspension using her feet as weight on her crotch rope to sharp pussy torture on the wooden pony and violating her ass every part of day. It became evident that the harder I hit her, the wetter her pussy got. Once I got this wretchedness slut warmed up there wasn contortion bdsm't much that I couldn't push aside into her snatch, including the head of the magic wand, in the midst of other things. We popped a few cherries for her, and I contortionbdsm'm doubtless this was a day she will not lesbian bdsm soon forget.....The Pope
File magnitude: 536.4 MB

conservative bdsm